- What details do I need to submit a claim?
The details you need are the make and model, serial number, date of purchase, customer name, product details (including fault) and images of the fault.
- Why do I have to fill in a returns request even though I already have an RMA number?
When you submit a claim you will be issued with a unique RMA number which acts as a central document specific to each individual claim. This is not authorisation of return, it is an acknowledgment of submission; you will still need to fill in a returns request to action a collection.
- Why am I invoiced for replacement parts under warranty?
Miriad cover all costs associated with warranties, and as we are not reimbursed until the defective parts are returned to the respective suppliers, we raise the invoice to offset these costs.
- At what point will I be expected to pay this invoice?
You will never have to pay this invoice, as long as you return the faulty unit back to us within 6 months of the invoice date. Upon receipt, if successful, the claim will be usually be credited within 5 working days.
- What happens if I don’t return the faulty unit within 6 months?
Unless pre-authorised by Miriad the invoice will become payable and be automatically applied to your account.
- Will I be reimbursed for labour by Miriad?
Yes, if authorised by the part supplier. Miriad follow the labour rates set out by individual part suppliers and van manufacturers.
- What warranty are Miriad not responsible for?
Whilst not exclusive, here are some helpful links:
Contact Number: 01283 587960
For any other warranty claims, please contact Miriad by clicking HERE.