JG Speedfit ball valve (chrome plated) for connecting plastic or copper pipe. Using an easy to operate handle, the valve enables the flow of water to a fixture or appliance to be isolated in the event of an emergency or for maintenance work. Simply push the valve fully onto the pipe. To demount the connection, push the collet towards the body of the push-fit fitting and pull the pipe release.
The JG Speedfit ball valve (chrome plated) is up to 40% faster to install than traditional methods and is easier to use in confined spaces by removing the need for hot works and tools. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
• Instant push-fit service valve with integrated isolation handle
• Durable brass chrome plated body
• install and demount in seconds without tools
• Safe flame-free installation, with no hot works, glue or flux
• Grip & Seal collet with stainless steel teeth and main O-Ring seal
• Compatible with Speedfit PEX and polybutylene plastic pipe (inserts required) and copper pipe
• Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems