This policy includes:
- The personal information we collect.
- How we get the information and why we have it.
- How we store your personal information.
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information which can identify you:
- Name and address.
- Telephone number.
- Email account detail(s).
- Records of transactions that you contract into with us for sales and purchases.
- Website user stats.
- Your IP address.
- Call recordings (excluding payment details), destroyed after 90 days.
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or social media.
- Information supplied by you when opening an account.
- Telephone numbers from when you call us.
- Details of transactions by phone, email, face to face or via the online portal.
- Details of your visits to our website.
- If you have opted in to receive marketing materials.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Data bases that we purchase.
- Information that you share as part of your public profile on a third-party social network.
We may use this information to:
- To sell and supply the products and services that you have requested.
- To enable delivery of goods to your address by a 3rd party.
- Ensure that our own financial records are in line with legal requirements.
- To send invoices to you.
- Contact you for product recalls.
- Send customer services (completion is optional).
- Supply courier and transport companies to enable delivery or collection of goods.
We may share information with other companies within our group
In the event that we sell the business when your information may be disclosed to the prospective buyer or seller of the business.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation.
How we store your information:
All information is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you a secure password to access your information, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
Recorded calls are destroyed after 90 days.
No payment detail is included in the call recording.
Any information being transmitted via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01283 586060, Customer Service, Miriad Products Ltd, 84 Dove Fields, Uttoxeter ST14 8HU if you wish to make a request.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
In the event that you do need to complain we would like you to come to us first to enable us to try and resolve your concerns.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to Miriad Products, Dovefields Industrial Estate, Uttoxeter, ST14 8HU.